Norton provides a silent protection. This mode effectively stops background processes for some time-period and suppress notifications (security alerts). However the anti-virus still will safeguard your PC form adware and spyware even though it is in silent mode; however the users won’t be able to get any notifications, popup or anything.
As Norton Support suggests activating Silent Mode, first you have to specify a period-duration before you decide to perform any important task on your PC. By going to in the far right from the task on your PC, you are able to turn the mode off or on accordingly. So without wasting one minute, stick to the steps to understand more:
- You may already know now, to activate silent mode give a time-duration then get began! First, visit the Settings window
- Here, in the Administrative settings, click Quick Controls to carry on further
- Once you do that, click on the product icon in the notification area
- Now again within the settings, choose Detailed settings in the context menu
- Here, you’ll find Silent mode row, slide the On/Off change to Onto enable it
- After tuning the silent mode on, do that too: Within the Switch on dialogue box, choose the duration button make up the drop-lower list to select how lengthy you need to switch on silent mode
- Now, choose the apply button in order to save changes
- At last, click OK and shut button to exit
While you activate the mode, you will not have the ability to perform certain tasks for example burning a CD and recording videos using Media Center. When Norton instantly activates it users might need to face other conditions. If you’re facing you are able to contact our experts via toll-free Norton Support Number +1-888-499-5520. There exists a group of pros who have experience to their name. We are able to guarantee 100% good results. Just call Norton Tech Support Team Immediately!